CSA Ocean Sciences Inc. will be attending and exhibiting at the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) Offshore Wind Conference in Washington, DC on October 16 and 17, 2018. Both Mary Jo Barkaszi and Bob Erickson will be attending and will be available to discuss our marine science and marine operations capabilities specific to assessing offshore wind, submarine cable, and renewable energy projects. Please visit us at Booth 35 to learn how CSA can support your marine habitat characterizations, marine surveys, and environmental impact documents.
Core Capabilities for Offshore Wind
- Desktop Siting and Routing
- Site Assessment Plans (SAPs)
- Biological Surveys (marine mammals, sea turtles, benthic habitat, and fisheries)
- Geophysical & Oceanographic Surveys
- Marine Acoustics
- Incidental Harassment Authorizations (IHAs)
- Protected Species Observation
- Physical & Video Data Collection (sediment, water, biological, video)
- Data Management & Geospatial Services
- Construction and Operations Plans (COPs)
- NEPA Environmental Impact Statements (EISs)
8502 SW Kansas Ave.
Stuart, FL 34997