Internationally, CSA has provided Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) that comply with and follow World Bank environmental principles; International Finance Corporation (IFC) environmental and social safeguard policies; and the Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) guidelines update of the World Bank Group (which is prepared by the IFC), as required for each proposed project.
In addition, CSA is well versed in the acquisition of international environmental and survey permits for a variety of regions, including, but not limited to, the Middle East, Mediterranean, Africa, Asia and South Pacific, South America, and the Caribbean. Our services within each of these regions include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with World Bank Group Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) guidelines for pollution prevention, control, and monitoring
- Compliance with Equator Principles (EP)
- Compliance with International Finance Corporation (IFC) Performance Standards
- Environmental management
- Design, permitting, and construction of habitat restoration/enhancement projects
- Resource habitat assessment for projects in marine, estuarine, wetland, freshwater, and coastal environment