Jeffery Landgraf, Project Scientist and Marine Biologist for CSA Ocean Sciences Inc., attended the S&P Global Platts 18th Annual liquidfied natural gas (LNG) Conference in Houston, Texas on February 12 and 13, 2019. This annual conference continues to provide valuable information and updates on national and international LNG markets, as well as insight from industry leaders. Conference-specific discussions included talks on regional LNG supply and demand, buying trends, prices, and emergent markets. Mr. Landgraf was available during the conference to discuss CSA’s capabilities specific to the LNG market and how CSA may be able to support current or upcoming projects. For conference details, please visit: https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/events/americas/lng-conference.
CSA’s LNG market-specific capabilities and services include:
- Project site selections;
- Environmental sensitivity index mapping;
- Baseline surveys;
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Fate and effects modeling; and
- Restoration and mitigation.
8502 SW Kansas Ave.
Stuart, FL 34997
- Demand for Marine Geospatial Analytics and Modeling Services Continues to Grow as Ocean Exploration Expands May 23, 2023
- CSA’s Offshore Renewables Team to Attend the Pacific Offshore Wind Summit 2023 May 9, 2023
- Offshore Decommissioning in Focus: Setting Research Priorities for Decision-making Activities Relating to Oil and Gas Infrastructure Apr 14, 2023