The centralization and management of environmental data is crucial for sharing information about a project, region, or event. The spatial scale may be local or global. The content may exist in many forms, including physical documents, laboratory data, asset locations, or modeling results. The information may be highly dynamic, as with real-time data feeds, or relatively static, such as historical information. The data may be intended for foundational planning, required for guiding procedures and work flows, assisting with decisions, or displaying results.
CSA understands the collection, processing, analysis, interpretation, and management of large environmental data sets involving nearshore, offshore, and deepwater marine settings over a range of spatial and temporal scales. We also understand our clients’ needs to communicate information within secure, private groups, as well as with a broader audience of regulators, the public, and the media.
Whatever the type, purpose, source, volume, or location, CSA’s Environmental Data and Geospatial Services (EDGS) provide solutions for centralizing, accessing, visualizing, and sharing environmental data and information as consumable web-based map services. These services provide a foundation for secure communication and knowledge transfer throughout the life span of a project or development, whether nearby in the Gulf of Mexico or anywhere on Earth.
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) – Scientists, permitting specialists, and project managers work with GIS analysts to identify, collect, analyze, manage, and integrate quality data for coastal, nearshore, and marine studies worldwide.
- Videospatial Services – From survey design to processing and analysis, CSA integrates positional data with digital video collected by any platform to produce imagery that can be directly analyzed and managed in the geospatial environment.
- Data Management – Database administrators and analysts design and implement data schemas at a range of scales from local projects to regional, multiyear programs. Using cloud-based and enterprise systems, CSA’s data management and quality assurance protocols provide back-end data security, efficient access, and trusted, high-quality deliverables.
- Geospatial Services – GIS analysts provide expertise in cartography, remote sensing, image classification, and complex spatial analysis.
- EDGSonline – CSA’s secure web-based mapping and data application unlocks data trapped in maps and optimizes client access to information and documentation (see reverse side for details).