From 26-29 June, CSA Ocean Sciences Inc. (CSA) will be attending and exhibiting at the WEDA Summit & Expo in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Knowledgeable CSA scientists will be on-hand to discuss our environmental management and mitigation capabilities specific to dredging projects. Please visit us at Booth #41 to learn how CSA can help manage your environmental requirements.
- Bathymetric and geophysical surveys
- Current meter studies to support modeling
- Physical and biological monitoring
- Damage or injury assessments
- Resource damage mitigation
- Negotiation with resource agencies
- Professional licensed hydrographic surveyors
- Acoustic monitoring and protected species observation
CSA has decades of experience working in and around ports. The table below provides a short summary of the types of port-related projects by geographic location.
For more information or to set up a meeting during the WEDA conference, please contact: